"Paintings have a life of their own that derives from the painter's soul." Vincent Van Gogh

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Place Holder



The new house is still undergoing renovation - cherry hardwoodflooring being installed in the art studio as we speak. I am so eager to get back to painting.  This older piece caught my eye as I was packing to move - please consider it a place holder until I can get back to the easel and show some new work. I have a feeling I may be very rusty at first! 12x16 Woman with Water Bottle - oil on canvas panel.

2 comments:

  1. this is showing your wonderful brushwork, nice, hope you get your studio up and running soon as i know your the happiest when your painting..
    best wishes for you in your new location.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has a soft and wonderful feel to it. Of course it can hold your spot...don't take to long though as you are missed:) Love your artwork and can imagine a new studio space will be fabulous. You will be itching to paint. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I appreciate that:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and brighten my day!