"Paintings have a life of their own that derives from the painter's soul." Vincent Van Gogh

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Finally - Some Time to Paint


I have been traveling back and forth to the new house in Reno - choosing paint colors, having some new floring installed, some really fun things! I am back in San Diego until the final move the week of July 25th - things are moving ahead at the speed of light. Spent this afternoon wondering if I remember how to paint after a long time away from the brushes. This is my start - very rough but glad to be putting some paint on the canvas!

2 comments:

  1. On peut sentir la sueur sur le cheval en plein action. Les couleurs du costume de votre cavalier se reflètent sur lui... Très joli mouvement.
    Gros bisous et bon retour devant le chevalet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Martinealison! I am so happy to be painting again. I thought I would start back slowly with some small studies but somehow ended up with a big canvas and a big subject!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and brighten my day!