"Paintings have a life of their own that derives from the painter's soul." Vincent Van Gogh

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Year, New Gallery Representation!




I have been invited by fellow artist and friend Susan Roux to participate in her brand new start up gallery in Portland, Maine! I am honored, excited and eager to get started. The gallery seems like a beautiful space with lots of light, gorgeous wood floors and a great corner location in the art district. What could be better than being represented by a fellow artist that I greatly admire!? The photo above shows the ballerina paintings I will be shipping off for a grand opening on Saturday, May 24th. It is an international gallery and will be representing many fine artists from round the world including Canada, Ireland, France and the UK.


This is the new gallery logo and the website is already up and running  and may be accessed at Roux & Cyr International Fine Art Gallery

What a GREAT way to start the new year - and I send my heartfelt thanks to Susan for loving my ballerinas enough to invite me to participate! Thank you, Susan!

15 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! Susan's not the only one who loves your ballerinas. They will leap off the walls. Your sense of humor, your drawing and painting skill will carry you far. Break a leg. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veel suces Susan !
    Je ballerinas zijn dan ook heel speciaal.
    groetjes,
    Simonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news! Ballerinas will see the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is wonderful! And your ballerinas look so gorgeous all together like that! I wish you lots of luck, though I am quite sure you wont need it :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting for you and Susan! I'm so glad she's up and running. Your work will add so much to her gallery! You know how in love I am with your amazing paintings! Best of luck to you both!

    And thank you so much my friend for you generous and kind comments! They are very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Susan. So nice to find this here! I too think your ballerinas will be a great addition to all the other wonderful work I'll get to enjoy everyday. Very happy to have you onboard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and you are so very deserving :) I love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Susan!!! Your paintings will definitely be a big hit at Susan's Gallery!! I missed so many of your paintings but I caught up with them all... I love your Ballerina #31..beautiful color and texture and your life session with Tom and Elise came out excellent! I hope to see more ballerinas soon!! LOVE them...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! Now you'll have to visit Maine!! I'll be sure to go see your work in person. Portland is not far and I know Susan. May you have great success there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like a win win for both you and the gallery. I am happy for the two of you and hope you will have many successful years together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sounds really great Susan, I'm sure you will be a great success !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ciao Susan,
    le tue ballerine si troveranno bene di sicuro nel salone del museo con tanta luce e... vedrai che si metteranno a ballare per davvero!!!
    Raccontaci poi come va la tua mostra anche se non ho dubbi sull'entusiasmo che susciterà!
    Ciao, abbracci, Floriana!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to take a moment to thank everyone who stopped by to wish me the best with this new gallery venture! It means a lot to me to have the opportunity to show my work to the public and I am in deep appreciation of all of your kind words. I am so delighted to be part of this wonderful internet community of artists - I get so much strength from our friendship and communication. Thank you all so very much!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and brighten my day!