"Paintings have a life of their own that derives from the painter's soul." Vincent Van Gogh

Thursday, September 23, 2010

American Impressionist Society 11th National Exhibition

Shipped my painting After the Race off to the American Impressionist Society Show in  Nashville, TN. I am so delighted to be included in a show that is billed as "a collection of some of the finest American Impressionists of our time". I love that! The hosting gallery is Richland Fine Art and the judge is CW Mundy. I can only imagine how exciting this show is going to be!
I wish I could go as I would love to see the show, attend the events and participate in one of the workshops that are offered to AIS members but life responsibilities here in San Diego prevent me from doing so. I am hoping there will be another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and brighten my day!