"Paintings have a life of their own that derives from the painter's soul." Vincent Van Gogh

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Aiken Horse



The February/March issue of The Aiken Horse magazine was published today with this ad on page 36! If you follow the link, you can flip through the pages - an amazing magazine! I am so happy to have my steeplechase painting featured in this ad. This painting is 16x20 and is one of the pieces on display this month at the Willcox Inn courtesy of The Chisholm Gallery.

5 comments:

  1. C'est formidable et je me réjouis de découvrir votre oeuvre dans cette revue. Elle y est tout à fait à sa place. Félicitations!
    Il y a une grande profondeur et tant de mouvement dans cette peinture, j'aime, j'aime...
    Bisous à vous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Ad looks great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martinealison- your comments are always so charming and inspiring to me - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Suzanne. I do think the ad turned out well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, it's simply stunnning! a lot of susan's here aren't there!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and brighten my day!