"Paintings have a life of their own that derives from the painter's soul." Vincent Van Gogh

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Apologies

I would like to apologize to all those who like and follow my Blog for my recent absense and lack of consistent posts. I have been going through a time of upheaval in my personal life which has taken most of my time, my attention and all of the energies of my soul for several weeks. I am just now starting to feel the desire and driving need to paint again. I thank all of you for staying with me through this time and I look forward to showing you my new work as it is created both here and on my facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/San-Diego-CA/Susan-Smolensky-Fine-Art/106897502674692?v=wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and brighten my day!